Monday 29 September 2014

ignite talk feedback

Ignite talk feedback
WWW: Well researched
Fluent
Good examples
EBI: Too much on each slide
Too much text, facts and figures on some slides
More analysis and reflection

My own feedback
WWW: Had a good understanding of my slides
             Kept it flowing
             Presented clearly
             Good use of images
EBI: Kept pace with the slides
        Less writing on some slides
        Spoke more on the impacts of social media
        Less emphasis on Twitter

I could now convert my presentation into an ignite talk. I could talk about how social networking has now adapted to consumer habits or about the world cup. However I believe I would have more to talk about once it comes to social networking as there are now many social networking sites around and the new social networking site 'ello' which could also be spoken about.

World cup powerpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment